jueves, 27 de mayo de 2021

2DO 3 INGLES TP2

 


CENS N. 453                 CURSO 2do 3               TP  N° 2            NAME……………………………………

1.Mirar el video adjunto referido al Verbo TO BE ( verbo SER  o  ESTAR )

2.Completar con la opción correcta (AM, IS, ARE)

1.I………………… a student.

2.You………………….intelligent.

3. We…………………..at home.

4.They…………………..teachers.

5.My dog…………………White.

6.Catamarca………….. an Argentinian province.

7.Dorothy………………..my friend.

8.Lucy and Laura…………….. singers.

9.It…………………. cold today.

10.Walter……………..a doctor.

 

3.Completar el texto con el Verbo TO BE

¨Good morning. I………… Susan Mayers, I ……….a reporter at Central News. Today I………… making a report on inmigrants. Our guests ………………….. two inmigrants from China.

They ……………….. Jane Lee and Peter Lee. They …………….. students at the community college. She …………….. 19 years old and he……………. 20 years old. ¨

 

4.Completar el diálogo. Usar:

HAPPY

YEARS OLD

GUITAR

FROM

HERE

HAVE

YES

HOW OLD

WE´RE

 

Susan:  Where are you………………..………………………?

Peter: ……………………….. from the Guanddong Province.

Susan: Are you………..………………………in America?

Peter: ……………………, we are. We enjoy living……………..…………

Susan: ……………………..…. are you ?

Peter: I am 19 …………………………………..

Susan: …………………..…… you got any hobby ?

Peter: Yes, I have. I like playing the……………………………… and singing.

Susan: Thank you Peter for this interview.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.